If you’ve been charged with a criminal offence, you need to feel confident in your legal representation. Our experienced criminal lawyers work with you to build a strategic plan, to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Assault and violence
If you’ve been charged with assault, affray, damage property or resist arrest, we can help. Click here for more information on each charge.
- Armed with Intent to Commit Indictable Offence
- Stalk and Intimidate
- Wounding with Intent
- Grievous Bodily Harm with Intent
- Reckless Grievous Bodily Harm
- Reckless Wounding
- Use Carriage Service to Threaten Serious Harm
- Use Carriage Service to Threaten to Kill
- Use Carriage Service to Menace, Harass or Offend
- Resist Police in Execution of Duty
- Assault Police in Execution of Duty
- Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm
- Common Assault
Our experienced drug lawyers can help you obtain the best possible outcome for drug possession, through to large drug supplies. Click here for more information on specific drug offences.
Domestic Violence and AVO’s
An AVO, or domestic violence related charge can be overwhelming. Our experienced lawyers can help. Click here for more information on AVO’s and criminal charges.
Our experienced defence lawyers act for people charged with serious criminal offences, including sexual assault and sexual touching. Click here for more information on specific sexual offences.
- Persistent Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Sexual Intercourse under Special Care
- Sexual Intercourse Child between 14 and 16
- Sexual Intercourse Child between 10 and 14
- Sexual Intercourse Child under 10
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Touching Child Between 10 and 16
- Sexual Touching Child under 10
- Aggravated Sexual Touching
- Sexual Touching Young Person in Special Care
- Sexual Touching
Fraud, Larceny and Robbery
Click here for more information on the offences our experienced criminal defence lawyers can assist with, including larceny, shoplifting, break and enter and fraud.
Public Place or Licenced venue
We can help if you’ve been charged with an offence that’s occurred in a public place, such as failing to leave a licenced premises, behaving in offensive manner, or graffiti. Click here for more information on each offence.